Last updated: 2020-11-28
We are delighted to announce that we are OPEN for ALL patients. Remember, we are at our new location of 512 Campbell Street!
Our commitment to you
All staff wear masks, and plexiglass barriers are installed at the front desk. All of our rooms are sanitized between patients, and the common areas are regularly sanitized (including the debit machine).
No drop-ins (contact for an appointment)
We do not take “drop-in” patients. Please call the office at 250-755-1554 by email at email@example.com, or use the form on this website to arrange an appointment.
Pre-screening & mask requirements are in effect
- Masks are mandatory for all patients age 2 and above.
- If you are feeling unwell for ANY reason please reschedule your appointment.
- Please respect the 2-metre social distancing rules.
- Do not arrive early for appointments.
- Before an appointment we will pre-screen patients to ensure you are symptom-free for our safety and yours.
- Please wait in your car until a few minutes before your appointment, as we will be taking patients straight to treatments rooms.
- Please limit all non-essential family members and caregivers coming to appointments as we try to limit foot-traffic where possible. (Minors are still required to be accompanied by parent or guardian.)
- We ask that you use “tap” to pay, if you have it. PLEASE NO CASH TRANSACTIONS AT THIS TIME.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the front desk and in the treatment rooms.
Thanks to everyone for your patience during this trying time. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!
Now At Our NEW Location
Did you know that SouthCare has moved? We are now at our new location at 512 Campbell Street.